November 24, 2008

New Bedding

I finally broke down and bought myself new bedding. I have been using the same bedspread for many years now and it wasn't really my style. It was something that I had made back when I was married and I was just over it. For the last month and a half or so, I have been using Christian's bedding trying to figure out what to do. Yesterday I went to Kohl's and got a 4 piece set that included the comforter, dust ruffle, and 2 pillow shams in dark chocolate brown for only $50. Then I ran over to Target and bought sheets and pillowcases in pale orange and some cream colored pillowcases to sew together to put over the body pillow. The last piece to the ensemble is a cream colored blanket that I bought at Walmart. I have never put together my own bedding set and I LOVE it! I now have to ask my friend, Chris Lowe, what colors to paint my bedroom. He's been helping me with the rest of the house.







I found a nice cream colored decorator pillow at Target that I'm going to get when take back the extra set of pillowcases that I accidently bought.

1 comments:

andrea said...

i love it! i want to copy. i have been thinking that i need a new look for my bedroom. let me know waht colors you decide for the walls