November 25, 2008

The beard

Christian last shaved on June 12th. He has decided to grow out the beard until he is sick of it and that just hasn't happened yet. His beard is getting so long and so full that I can't even remember his face. His mustache is so long now that I have to part the hair or lift it to kiss him without getting a mouthful.



This is the side view. You can see how long it is. His neck is kinda hairy too.



His cute, smiling face. I think that Christian has one of the cutest faces in the world. I just wish that I could remember it!

His 30th birthday is coming up soon and his driver's license expires then. I told him he should shave it off for his new picture because he has the full beard on his student I.D. and looks quite a bit like Charles Manson- scary! Also I am hoping to have family pictures done this Christmas season if we can get Drew out here and I would love to have his face in those too. It is quite a fine beard. Many of our guy friends have told us they are jealous of Christian's beard growing abilities.

2 comments:

Donalyn said...

That looks like a thick beard. I like your Charles Manson thought. I was thinking that just as I read it. Too funny.

Cass said...

Wow, Chris. You and Shawn are both crazy beard growers. Although Shawn's facial hair is the envy of all of his friends (and the nightmare of their wives) I think you may have a bigger beard then he does! Amazing. You can see your competition on: http://oureffingfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/bring-it-on-zola.html