August 12, 2008

Lizzie is 16!

Lizzie turned 16 yesterday. For her party on Saturday, she wanted what every other 16 year old girl on the planet wants- A My Little Pony Cake. The cake could have been better but I had been awake about 36 hours when I made it. I still think it turned out pretty cute.



Liz had some of her best friends over on Saturday, but the batteries in my camera died so I didn't get many photos of them.


Yesterday we took her to Tucanos for her birthday lunch. The waiter made her dance while they sang to her or they threatened to give her ice cream to Katie.


This is the man that Katie made out of a roll, two beans, a cherry, and some brisket for the hair. The waiters said that they had never seen anything like that before and everyone was laughing. It was pretty creative.


For some reason I can't get this photo to turn the right way. If Christian were awake right now I would have him help me. Oh well! Here are my lovely children mugging it up at Tucanos.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! I loved the birthday cake! So does this mean you are going to be driving over to see us next week with your new license? Congrats!

Lindsay Carrick said...

Happy B-day Liz, hope you had a great day! 16 is great fun!