August 1, 2008

La Jolla Shores

We went to La Jolla shores the first and second day that we were in Southern California. We drove straight there before we went to the hotel. I needed ocean!

Okay, I know that I should post pictures of myself in a swimsuit, but I'm gonna anyway.



William got so cold the first day that we were there. I had to wrap him in two towels and cuddle up with him so that his lips would turn back to pink. They were blue for quite some time.




Katie, Christian, and Liz leaving the beach the first day.

My hairy beach beast.



Christian, Liz, and Katie out wave jumping. William and I had come back in at this point because he was freezing!


This was a group of people who were training for a triathlon. The swam to the point that you can see in the distance. It was a mile in each direction.

3 comments:

Mark Johnston said...

Christians beard is kick ass! I'm so jealous!

Cass said...

What a great trip! I wish we had been with you. Maybe sometime we can plan a multi-family vacation? See you soon in UT!

Fletcher said...

Habib, don't change a thing. The beard and 'do are coming in nice. John Lennon ain't got nothin' on you!