June 17, 2008

The waiting game

Someone very close to me might be really sick. Bad sick. But since the diagnostic tests aren't until Friday we are playing the waiting game. It is not at all fun. If the tests come back positive it will change my life forever. I'm not really mentioning a ton here, because I don't know anything and just kind of need to vent for a second.

There is a second part of my waiting game that is on hold until Friday. It is also life altering. I can't believe that all of this is going to happen in one day. I hope that good things are going to happen Friday. The all clear for the first thing and the "we can fix that" for the second.

I hope that my stomach doesn't self digest between now and then...

1 comments:

andrea said...

yikes. whatever it is does not sound good. it is now sat, do you know anything yet? you have me worried girl. let me know what going on, or if you need to talk. love ya.