June 16, 2008

Surprise!

Christian has been growing out a fine beard. The other day we went out to eat and on the way there the sun was glaring in his eyes, so I had him put on my sunglasses. Here are the pics showing that great beard.


I really think that he looks great with it.

Later that night Katie flat ironed his hair and wrapped it in a turban so it wouldn't get messy. You can really see how fluffy this beard is!




This picture was taken the very next day when I came home from work. He had shaved the beard off and let Katie put eye liner on him. What a difference a day makes!



I think that he looks great either way though.

2 comments:

Soren Dorius said...

What the John Lennon!?!?

Soren Dorius said...

Oh yeah, and you look tons like Shawn when you both have beards grown out. Rock on Dorius'!