June 16, 2008

My wish...

Lately I have been thinking about the fact that I don't live in a neighborhood that is full of kids. I never have for the entire life of my children. Christian and I were talking about how when we were little there were always neighborhood kids to play with. My kids have never had this opportunity no matter where we lived. I am starting to feel guilty for not having worked harder to give them this time in their lives. I really feel for William, since he is so much younger than the girls. There are no little boys around here for him to go play with. ARGH! I think that life is not simple. If we moved to a different neighborhood there could be a chance, but we would have to buy a house and I'm not ready for that. I guess I will be arranging play dates and driving him around for a while longer.

0 comments: