April 14, 2008

One Year


Yesterday, April 13th, was Christian and my anniversary. One year ago we started dating and haven't looked back. It's been a great year. We started dating from about the first moment we met. It was a whirlwind for a couple of weeks, getting to know each other and families meeting. I never knew that someone could be so loving and kind all the time. People think that it is odd that we have not had a fight or even an argument in all of this time. I say that it's a great thing. I am so comfortable and happy every second I am with this man. I have found who I was looking for and I found him when I wasn't even looking. Here's to more years like this in our future.

2 comments:

Karelia Cigarettes said...

Yesterday I visited your blog and liked it very much! I have found a lot of really interesting and useful information there! The time I have spent reading was wonderful and I may say that you’ve done a great job! There are also wonderful photos! I’ve immediately added your blog to my favorite links and will enter it any time when in need of something positive. Thanks a lot!

Soren Dorius said...

Congrats you two! Hope you had a great anniversary, and many more to come.