April 2, 2008

Goodbye iPod


Saturday night my iPod was stolen while I was at work. I had bought this cute little stereo that my iPod could connect into so I could play the music for everyone to enjoy. Well, about 9pm I turned it off and placed it behind the nurse's station. I was gone for about an hour and when I came back at 10 someone had plucked the iPod right out of the stereo. I freaked out and asked all my co-workers if they had taken it, thinking it was some sort of really bad joke. Well it wasn't. I called the police and filed a report but I doubt that I will ever see it again. I can always buy another, but this one had major sentimental value. On my 31st birthday my friends Melissa, Mike, and Chris bought it for me. Six weeks later Mike died. There were so many great memories of the entire night attached to that iPod. At least I still have the photos.

2 comments:

Donalyn said...

I am so tired of so many dishonest people in the world. Maybe with any luck it will blow up in the pocket of whoever stole it, and burn them bad. Kind of like cell phones do every so often. Someone stoled Kim's husbands ipod that he had gotten for Christmas. We think it was my brothers girlfriends Mom. There is no way to prove it though. Just so frustrating.

Jolly said...

Sorry to hear of your loss, I too was a victim of i-crime, so when I purchased my next i-pod I immediately
insttalled i-pod tracking from Antitheft.net.au. relatively cheap, and I can locate who has my i-pod.