April 23, 2008

Cap and Gown

Today I went and picked up my cap and gown with my friend Melissa. She is getting her bachelors degree and has already moved to New York with her new job for Delta. Anyway, we picked up our stuff and tried on our caps. So official looking! I am really very excited over the whole thing.

I figured this was as good of a reason as any to buy a new dress. Liz, mom, and I went to the mall to look. I found one that I really loved and bought it. When I showed it to Christian he asked if that was my old dress. I took the new one upstairs and compared it to one I bought last August. The style is exactly the same, only the colors are slightly different. Too funny. I guess I found a style that works for me!

Tomorrow I'm going to head up to Salt Lake with my friend Sean so we can apply for our RN licenses. We are going to be real nurses!!! I really feel like I am getting everything I asked for plus some.

0 comments: