December 28, 2008

Third Annual Christmas Party

I had my third annual Christmas party a couple of weeks ago with (almost) all of my friends. I had a few who couldn't come because they had work. It was a great time and I loved getting to see my friends.



Me and my honey. He is the best Christmas present I could ever ask for!



Me and my best friend, Melissa. You can see part of my tattoo hanging out. Ha ha.



This is one of my best friends, Chris. It is so great to have him back this year. Last year he was in New Zeland on company business during my Christmas party.



Steff Mc Combs and me. I should haul out the picture of both of us from last year's party. She has lost over 40 pounds since then and I have lost about 20. Thank you, Weight Watchers!



Kasey and David Olsen. I love these two! They call me their Diva. I am so glad they were able to come!

0 comments: