December 14, 2008

How we met...

Yesterday was our 20 month-iversary. I am so happy to be with Christian. He makes me feel all warm and cozy. I think he likes me too, ha ha. So I thought I would share with you how we met.

1. Where did you meet? We met in Melissa's car on our way to go to 80's night at Area 51. She was dating his roommate at the time and it was a quasi setup.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? Oh thank God that he's not ugly.

3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing? A nice button up shirt and jeans

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? The last day of our Moab trip.

5. Where did you go for your first date? The day after we met we went on a 3 day trip to Moab with Melissa and Walker (Christian's roommate). It was a VERY last minute thing.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple? Roughly 22 hours. Ha!

7. How did he/she ask you out? We just agreed that we didn't want to see anyone else.

8. How did he propose to you? It's not going to happen.

9. Do you and this person have kids together? Well I have 3 and he has 1 and we love them all together, but no, we don't have any genetically together.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? I don't think so

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? After getting home from dancing.

12. Do you trust this person? Completely.

13. Do you see her/him as your partner in your future? Oh yeah

14. What is the best gift she/he gave you? Every day that I am with him is a gift. Plus he totally rocked last Christmas and surprised the heck out of me.

15. What is one thing He/She does that gets on your nerves? Nothing.

16. Where do you see each other 15 years from now? I hope in Austin working in our fields in a nice house and (possibly) some genetically "ours" little ones.

17. What causes the most arguments? We've never argued. No really, it's true.

18. How long have you been together? 20 months and one day.

19. Are you Married? Nope. I don't see the point of a government sanction for my relationship.

20. Who Do you Tag? Shawn and Cass, Amber and Matt, Dona, Joe and Steff, and Andrea.

3 comments:

andrea said...

ugh! i hate tags! i will try for you, but dont count on it.....

andrea said...

but it was nice to read about you! :)im so glad you have each other!

Anonymous said...

That was nice.