October 15, 2008

A year and a half

Christian and I have been dating now for a year and a half. I can honestly say that this has been the most blissful, peaceful time in my life. I never knew that I could be loved so completely and be treated so well. He makes me smile and laugh all the time. He is perfectly okay with my inner nerd and my weird quirks (like the one where I walk through the house turning off all the lights hourly). We have turned our house(s) in to a virtual nerdatorium. I love knowing that no matter the situation I can always tell him the truth. We have never had an argument (and yes people, that IS healthy) because we agree on most major issues and never sweat the small stuff. He has helped me grow in ways I never imagined possible. I love this man!!!!!

3 comments:

Donalyn said...

I am so glad you finally have someone good. You deserve it. We still have not met him yet.

andrea said...

i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I need to bring him down and meet you all. He's actually very shy and has a hard time in situations like that. You all should come up so that he's at his home base. I think that it would make him more comfortable.