October 15, 2008

iPod

I am so upset right now. I bought a new iPod at the beginning of the school year- an 8GB nano. About a week later Apple announced that it would release a 16GB nano for only $10 more than what I paid for this one. ARG! Then today, my stupid iPod has stopped working. It is frozen on one screen and with the background lighting still on. It is frustrating beyond belief. All I want to do is transfer some new music to it and blast it while I paint the apartment. Sheesh!

my Ipod Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Cass said...

I feel your pain. I bought the exact same Ipod before the new ones came out!
So what color did you decide to paint the front room? And, can you add pics?

Heather said...

As soon as I finish I will post the pictures. The main color is a dark tan with a dark red/brick accent wall in a few places and a slate gray accent wall or two in the kitchen and dining room.

Mark Johnston said...

Yeah, and it's never going to stop. I just paid off my macbook, which I thought they wouldn't be able to improve on for some time, and they just release a beautiful, slimmer, faster version with a great black border to the screen! ARG!