September 17, 2008

I gotta move

These last two posts make it look like I'm some sort of alcoholic, but I rarely drink. I just hate to live in a state that has such an obvious church rule. The alcohol laws in Utah are ridiculous. This blog on Utah Beer points out yet another stupid law that we have to endure. Note- it is not just "alco-pops" that are being removed from store shelves but also flavored beers such as raspberry wheat beer or apricot pale ales. Also Anheuser-Buschis saying that they won't even distribute their flavored malt beverages within state borders because dealing with the laws and red tape isn't worth the headache.

I miss a state that I haven't even lived in yet.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep - feel you there. luckily i don't live in that state anymore. cheers to nyc :)