May 23, 2008

My new TrailBlazer!

I have been looking to buy a new car for about 2 years now. Well Wednesday I took the leap and bought one. It's a 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer. It has seating for 7, which is nice with such a big family. Now each of our children get their own seatbelt! It only had 35,900 miles on it too. I got a pretty good deal on it. I know it will cost a little more in gas than the Saturn, but I don't drive that much. Plus, I still have the Saturn for longer distance travel. Liz is happy because she will get to use the Saturn after she gets her license later on this year.

I love my new car!


Rear view



The lovely couple

4 comments:

Soren Dorius said...

Nice ride! I think those are among the best SUV's you can choose from. Your coolness points just boosted +2.

Heather said...

Only by 2?

andrea said...

Yeah for you! I like those. There is not to many choices out there for us with more than 3 kids. At least you arent driving a mini van.:)

Unknown said...

looking good!!