October 28, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is easily our family's favorite time of the year. We started a Halloween party tradition a few years ago and it has become one of the highlights of our year. We love to have our friends and their families over! This year, working to get the decking down so people could walk outside was one of our biggest priorities. With only a couple of hours left until the party, we finally got enough finished so that people could walk outside.








My friend Teresa's children

My sister Stefanie and I. I was a 1980's aerobics instructor!

Gracie was obsessed with getting in the kennel with Charles!

I think Aspen has a great future in costume design. She collected all the materials for this costume over the course of a year.




Katie was the character Mia Winslow from the movie Pulp Fiction. I think she has the part down pretty well.


The girls and I doing the Time Warp!

















0 comments: