January 5, 2009

Christmas (better late than never)

We had a great Christmas. Sheldon and Dawn came down for a while, then Shawn and Cass with their two kids. My mom, Stef and Roscoe came over about that same time so the house was packed to capacity. Millie (Lizzie's best friend who recently moved to Texas) showed up only minutes later. We had five kids for the week between Christmas and New Year's Eve. Christian had to be mister mom 4 nights while I worked and he handled it like a trooper.



Dawn and Drew



Sheldon and William



Dawn with her new back massager



Me with the socks and slippers my sister bought me.



Christian and new underwear!!!



William's Zelda shirt. He LOVED it!



Liz with the hoodie style handbag that Christian bought her.



All Katie wanted was slouchy boots. These ones got returned (wrong size) and and even slouchier pair purchased.



Drew with her new hat and her art kit.

1 comments:

dawn said...

Great pictures Heather! Sure makes me miss ya'll.
Just so you know the weather here in Houston is in the upper sixties. I had to rub it in.