July 5, 2008

William's Birthday

William turned 8 today. We celebrated by going to the pool then having my mom, sister, and nephew over for a barbecue and cake and ice cream . William's favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda, the Ocarina of Time. So I turned it into a cake for him.



He got a Transformers hand held game from my mom, Mario Kart and 2 Indiana Jones Lego kits from me, and a gun that shoots little foam rubber suction darts from his dad. He figured out that he could stick the darts to his nipples. I took pictures so that I can blackmail him later in life.



Nipple darts



A boy and his cake



Singing happy birthday



Making a wish



Indiana Jones sets

I can't believe my youngest child is already 8. Time goes by so fast!

1 comments:

Soren Dorius said...

William!!! You are so lucky to have such a cool cake. Happy Birthday. It seems like you had the best birthday ever!